tag message

Subject: Question about TA Set

Since there may be little time now before a potential
public review (should we all agree to have one) for us
to discuss outstanding issues, I thought I'd throw out
a major one that has niggled away at me, though it is
a bit radical:

How important to us is it to have the TA Set be able to
contain other TA Sets (and have 'shared' TA Parts)?

It just seems to be something which I'm wary might be
a 'white elephant' in the specs - if nobody implements it
and therefore it gets no proof of concept implementation
or focus of effort on improvement and so remains quite
immature... Mightn't it be better to remove it rather than
have it remain unimplemented and relatively unproven?

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green