tag message

Subject: Next meeting will be May 11

In order to make progress on the public comments we have so far (we seem to have a consensus on how to address them - but the editorial changes will be substantial) , we'll schedule the next meeting just after the end of the PR (May 9th) on Tuesday May 11th.

Goal of this meeting:
1- go through all recent public comments for a rough ageement on how to resolve them.
2- for those older comments we already discussed, review the latest proposals on these (to be posted)

Then the next meeting would be May 25 (since Memorial day is 31st), so that we can follow-up at a good pace and produce the 2nd PR drafts ideally mid-June.

Regards,
Jacques