tag message

Subject: FW: Document Engineering Services Statements of Use

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: stephengreenubl@gmail.com [mailto:stephengreenubl@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Stephen D Green
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:16 AM
To: Jacques Durand
Cc: Tim McGrath

Jacques,

Please would you forward the Statements of Use below,
sent on behalf of Document Engineering Services of
which Tim McGrath is the OASIS Primary representative.

Best regards

Stephen D Green
Document Engineering Services

--------------------

We, Document Engineering Services, have successfully
used the test assertions model from the OASIS TAG TC,
specified in the Committee Specification version 01
titled: "Test Assertions Part 1 - Test Assertions Model
Version 1.0", approved on November 29, 2010. We have
used the test assertions model for demonstrating for
OASIS UBL TC, CEN BII and implementers of the Universal
Business Language (UBL) the use of test assertions for
UBL calculation models (i.e. implementation of class 2
of the test assertion model).

We have successfully used the test assertions XML mark-up
language (TAML), as specified in the committee
specification version 01 titled: "Test Assertions Part
2 - Test Assertion Markup Language Version 1.0",
approved on November 29, 2010. We have successfully
written test assertions using this mark-up, that qualify
as "testAssertion" elements according to the conformance
clause for "Test Assertion". We also have used an
existing tool to process such test assertions
( http://code.google.com/p/tamelizer/ ).