tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] PR not started yet...

I was confused too.  I thought we were done with Public Reviews and needed to ballot on Committee Specs/Notes.  Duhh.

So we have been waiting for the Public Review of the latest CS and CN Drafts.  Ahah.  Nothing to do here, move along folks.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 16:25
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org; 'TAG TC List '
Subject: [tag] PR not started yet...

All:

Big misunderstanding... and big delays.
The PR has not even started yet - the email from Paul Knight 6/14 was only to ack our submission and was not followed by a formal PR announce, as I thought it would while I left for vacation and back only recently. I just had some doubts yesterday... .
So I am following up with TC admin to get that started asap.

-jacques