tag message

Subject: reminder 2 ballots open

All:

Reminder of current ballots open:

Ballot #1 : http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/ballot.php?id=2141

(closing this Thu) to submit for CS ballot: TA model, TA markup and TA Guidelines

Ballot #2: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/ballot.php?id=2144

Which cancels the last part of the previous ballot that was about TA guidelines, so that it will NOT be on the next CS approval ballot but instead go back on a CN track as we intended initially.

So if you vote yes to #1 and yes to #2, the net effect is:

-          TA model and TA markup will be submitted to TC admin for initiating a Committee Spec ballot on them.

-          TA Guidelines will be reformatted as a Committee Note Draft, then go on a 15 day review, then be submitted for CN approval.

Hope that’s not too confusing… Dennis is right that we had already approved TA guidelines as a CND and even changed the front page but at some point there was confusion at TC admin level (they reused older doc refs as we repeated ballots due to procedural mishaps, so it still came out as a CSD).

-jacques