tag message

Subject: FW: TAG TC - Statement of Use

Forwarding to our list:

From: Jacques Durand
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 10:20 AM
To: Jacques Durand

From: Dave Ings [mailto:ings@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:26 AM
To: chet.ensign@oasis-open.org; Jacques Durand
Cc: Mike Edwards
Subject: TAG TC - Statement of Use

As IBM's primary rep I endorse the following statement of use. If there are any follow-up questions please contact Mike Edwards.

IBM has successfully used the test assertions model from the OASIS TAG TC, specified in the Committee Specification 02
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/model/v1.0/cs02/testassertionsmodel-1.0-cs02.pdf
titled: "Test Assertions Part 1 - Test Assertions Model Version 1.0", dated and approved on 30 November 2011.

IBM complied with the Conformance Clause for Test Assertion Instances (4.2) in using the test assertions model for developing test assertions documents used as
a basis for test suites for the Service Component Architecture (SCA) specifications in OASIS.

One of our deliverables that includes Test Assertion Instances can be found at:
http://http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-assembly/sca-assembly-1.1-testcases.pdf"

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com