tag message

Subject: Next steps following the TAG Model v1.0 COS public review

Members of the TAG TC,

Your 60-day public review for Test Assertions Part 1: Test Assertions
Model Version 1.0 Candidate OASIS Standard closed on August 13th. It
appears that you had 2 public comments. See
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag-comment/201208/maillist.html.

Per the TC Process, you now have several steps in follow up. See
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#OASISstandard
for details:

- If you have not done so already, someone from the TC must
acknowledge the receipt of the comments to the commenter.

- You need to prepare a comment resolution log tracking the comments
and your decisions on their dispensation.

I have attached an empty comment log template that you can use if you wish.

- You need to determine what actions you wish to take with respect to
these comments. "Save for future consideration" or "No action needed"
are acceptable decisions. However you choose to handle the comments,
your decision must be added to the comment resolution log.

- The comment resolution log must be posted to the TC's mailing list.
You can do this by loading the document to the TC's Kavi repository
and using its automatic email to indicate that it is there.

- If you decide that no changes are needed as a result of the
comments, and after the above is completed, the Chair can request that
TC Administration start a Special Majority Ballot for the TC to
approve continuing with the OASIS Standard ballot. You can do this
using the support request ticket at
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/candidate-oasis-standard-review-results.
Please include the link to the comment resolution log email  in the
notes section of the ticket.

Once I have that ticket, I will start the Special Majority Vote for
you all. Once it is completed, and assuming it passes, I will get the
membership ballot for OASIS Standard launched.

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen