tag message

Subject: FW: [tag] Groups - Ballot reminder: "Continue submitting Tag Assertions Model v1.0 COS01 to OASIS membership"

I was surprised to receive this because I voted as soon as the ballot started.

Now I see a blank ballot with no votes recorded, so I voted again.  The ballot closes on Friday.

Others had better do that too.

It looks as if there are two open ballots for some reason. There's the one this e-mail is about at
< https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/ballot.php?id=2287>.

There's the one I already voted on and that has the same title at
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/ballot.php?id=2286>
which already has 4/5 approval votes.

Hmm ?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of tc_admin@oasis-open.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 21:05
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org

Reminder: Please cast your vote on the ballot "Continue submitting Tag Assertions Model v1.0 COS01 to OASIS membership" in the "OASIS Test Assertions Guidelines (TAG) TC" group.

Ballot Title: Continue submitting Tag Assertions Model v1.0 COS01 to OASIS membership <https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/ballot.php?id=2287>

Question
Do you approve continuing with the submission of Test Assertions Model V1.0 COS01 [1] to the OASIS membership for consideration for OASIS Standard?

[ ... ]