tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] The ballot to approve Test Assertions Model v1.0 as an OASIS Standard has passed

Chet:
It occurs to me that we did not define an acronym for this standard. "TAG" is more the TC name. Maybe "TAM" (Test Assertion Model) would do. Any thought from others?
-jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: tag@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tag@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 7:02 AM
To: tag@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Carol Geyer

Members of the TAG TC,

The ballot to approve Test Assertions Model v1.0 as an OASIS Standard has passed. You needed 48 affirmative votes to pass and you received 54. You can see the ballot results at
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2294 .

I will now announce the results to the OASIS members and publish the finished OS. TCADMIN JIRA ticket
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1086 has been entered to manage this work.

Please let me know if you have any questions and congratulations on reaching this milestone.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society http://www.oasis-open.org