tag message

Subject: Test Assertions Model Version 1.0 OASIS Standard published

We are pleased to announce that Test Assertions Model Version 1.0 OASIS Standard has been published and is available in the OASIS Library. The Standard defines a model for Test Assertions that are associated with a specification, and defines their use and semantics.

We congratulate the OASIS Test Assertions Guidelines (TAG) Technical Committee on achieving this milestone.

Test Assertions Model Version 1.0
OASIS Standard

The prose specification document and related files are available here:

PDF (Authoritative):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/model/v1.0/os/testassertionsmodel-1.0-os.pdf

HTML:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/model/v1.0/os/testassertionsmodel-1.0-os.html

Editable Source:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/model/v1.0/os/testassertionsmodel-1.0-os.odt

This specification is related to:
- Test Assertions Guidelines Version 1.0. Latest version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/guidelines/v1.0/guidelines-v1.0.html
- Test Assertion Markup Language Version 1.0. Latest version:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/taml/v1.0/testassertionmarkuplanguage-1.0.html

For more information on Test Assertions Model v1.0 and the TC generally, see the TC's web page at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tag/.

Kind regards,
Paul
--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society