tag message

Subject: Secretary rights

I think my mistake was that I reset my role from Secretary to Member, instead of just clearing the Voting Rights check mark.  If you give me my Secretary role back, I can do the rest.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: tag@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tag@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dennis E. Hamilton
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 21:03
To: 'Jacques Durand'
Cc: TAG TC List
Subject: RE: [tag] Groups - Event "conf call" added

Jacques,

When I lost my voting membership by not being at the two meetings before the November 28 one, I also lost my role as the Secretary.

So I am unable to record the attendance for the 2012-11-28 meeting.

Can you please go to that meeting date on the calendar and record the attendance for yourself, Tim, Paul, and myself.

 - Dennis