tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] review needed for the latest upload of WD3 TA guidelines

I recently completed some requests for drafts and public reviews and Chet pointed me to pages in this part of the OASIS site:
<https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/>.

The just-approved working draft will be CND02.  The request form is here:
<https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/committee-note-draft-creation-upload-request>.

The form for requesting balloting to approve CND02 as CD02 is here:
<https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/committee-note-ballot-request>.

This is useful to know about for any others who may need to make these requests in the future.

 - Dennis