tag message

Subject: Minutes Jan 29, 2014

Test Assertions Guidelines (TAG) TC Teleconference Meeting

Date: Wednesday, 29 January 2014, 2:30 pm (PDT).

Logistics

---------

Host confcall: Fujitsu

US Toll Free: 877-995-3314

US Toll/International: 210-

339-1806

Attendance and Quorum

---------------------

MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE

* Paul Rank (Oracle)

* Jaques Durand, Chair (Fujitsu)

* Frederick Boland (NIST)

* Kelvin Looney (Oracle)

Agenda:

-------

1. Administration. (frequency of meetings)

2. Status on TA usage:

- TA documents in progress (e.g. CAMP, NIST?)

- testing initiatives (GITB)

3. Any uodate or maintenance foreseen?

Minutes:

--------

1. Administration. (frequency of meetings)

- minutes Oct 23rd approved.

- frequency of 1 maintenance meeting every 2 months is acceptable.

2. Status on TA usage:

- TA documents in progress (e.g. CAMP, NIST?)

- Tim: the Voting Lab project at NIST is a potential user. OASIS TAs are considered although the concern is too much overhead in using the model. They wrote ~100 TAs.

- Jacques: testing initiatives (GITB) phase 3 is about testbed envt. We can promote TA methodology there. Tamelizer too. https://code.google.com/p/tamelizer/

- Jacques: wrote the CAMP TA doc. Can be used as an example, see:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/52180/camp-ta-v1.1-wd21.doc

- Paul/Kevin: on Oracle side, the XML is not as useful as just the model or guideline. We don't use "target" in our tests (or it is implicit?)

3. Any update or maintenance foreseen?

None