tamie-comment message

Subject: XTemp v0.84 - questions

Hi all,

I looked quickly through v0.84. I gathered a few questions based on that version which I would like to raise to the TaMIE TC.
Some of them might question some fundamental concepts in the draft, with the sincere goal of improving the draft -- as I am one of the users of XTemp.
"The X-effect of a catch is the sequence of selected events (or views of these, in case the related match statements have defined a view)."
Kind regards,
Marius