tamie message

Subject: RE: [tamie] Letter for donating input draft contributions

Hi Jacques,

  It is important that each person actually contribute the document via upload to Kavi or attachment to the email message:

(section 2.17) “Contributions, as defined in the OASIS IPR Policy, shall be made by sending to the TC's general email list either the contribution, or a notice that the contribution has been delivered to the TC’s document repository; a URL or other reference to the document is not sufficient.”

Thanks!

Mary

From: Durand, Jacques R. [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:38 PM
To: tamie@lists.oasis-open.org

Here is below a template for a letter confirming that co-authors of the eTSL document are contributing this doc to TaMIE TC:

(sent to Hyunbo Cho hcho@postech.ac.kr and myself JDurand@us.fujitsu.com, CCed to the tamie list)

- Cho: can you send one in your name, and also pass to Jungyub Woo, Samsung Electronic ?

- Nenad: can you get someone at NIST to send one? (Lynne?)

- I will contact Sun.

Thanks,

Jacques

Dear co-chairs of the TaMIE OASIS TC:

I confirm by this email that my company / organization is donating the contributions I have made in the eTSL V0.85 document, to the OASIS TaMIE TC. My company accepts that the use of these contributions be now governed by the IPR mode of this TC: Royalty-Free on Limited Terms.

Regards,

[your name & affiliation]