tamie message

Subject: Donation

Dear co-chairs of the TaMIE OASIS TC:

I confirm by this email that my company / organization is donating the contributions I have made in the eTSL V0.85 document, to the OASIS TaMIE TC. My company accepts that the use of these contributions be now governed by the IPR mode of this TC: Royalty-Free on Limited Terms.

Regards,

Hyunbo Cho
Pohang University of Science & Technology