tamie message

Subject: Re: [tamie] Requirements: Clarification of Use Cases

Another example:

a security certificate expires during testing or monitoring

Which reminds me: what are the implications on testing
and monitoring of the ranges of attribute values which express
security requirements such as those for more than transient
security in ebXML protocol and process artefacts

- e.g. if there is a requirement that encryption, say, be assured
perpetually for the message would this preclude the testing of the
encrypted message content as part of the test suite (such as any
tests of process requirement predicates dependant on XPaths which
if evaluated would require the persisting of decrypted content)?

--
Stephen D. Green

Partner
SystML, http://www.systml.co.uk