tamie message

Subject: Request for Leave of Absence

Dear Jacques,

I would like to request a leave of absence from the TC for the period of 45 days (beginning April 28 and ending June 12).

Due to my organizational duty of hosting multiple international events for the next two months, I would not be able to contribute that much to the TC.

My colleagues will continue their contribution.  And, surely I will be able to commit myself more to the TC at the middle of June.

Thank you for your kind consideration in advance.

Warm regards,

Sangwon