tamie message

Subject: Meeting Minutes posted on wiki, and more

see http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tamie/FrontPage

- created a "Meeting" section on wiki, and added latest meeting minutes there.

- added last meeting minutes: Wednesday 4pm PT(California time), 21 May 2008  posted on wiki for review.

NOTE:  next meeting coming up Wed June 4th. To be announced soon.

Tentative agenda:

1. Administration
- discussion about regular meeting time - Chuck has a problem with Wednesday, but could Tuesdays
- F2F dates,
- wiki,
- managing proposals to requirements,
- requirement doc)

2. Requirements
- Reqs 12,13,14.
- can we exhibit variable re-setting cases that work in restricted syntactic context?

3. Fundamental issues:
- implementability over XSLT: what implementation extension would allow dynamic event handling?
- can we consider a simple reference implementation that works with a simple "driver" script (Win .bat or Unix .sh) that
handles dynamic events when
(a) the evt model is of each evt = XML file  and evt board is of a folder?
(b) the evt model is of each evt = a concatenated element appended to an XML file which is the evt board itself?

Jacques