tamie message

Subject: Groups - F2F practical infos (FujitsuHotelsDirections.zip) uploaded

Same practical info as for previous F2F (March) at:
Fujitsu Campus:
1240, E. Arques Avenue,
Sunnyvale CA 94085

- Entry at building H on Arques (the one with 3 flagpoles), by 9:15am (see
map in zip file)
- I believe I'll have to pick-up Dong-Hoon Lim and other KIEC folks at the
Ramada?
- my cell: 408 219 5801

 -- Mr Jacques Durand

The document named F2F practical infos (FujitsuHotelsDirections.zip) has
been submitted by Mr Jacques Durand to the OASIS Testing and Monitoring
Internet Exchanges (TaMIE) TC document repository.

Document Description:
maps and local hotels, for F2F at:
Address Campus Fujitsu:
1240, E. Arques Avenue,