tamie message

Subject: New proposals

Title: New proposals

At the last telecon, I agreed to refine proposals for iteration and conditional statements. I've posted a new proposal for for item 5 and a proposal for item 6 on the wiki.

I've also done some work to verify that the new loop proposal will be imlpementable in XSLT.  I've attached a zip file with a worked example.  Loop_example.xml is a pseudo-eTSM test case that uses a while loop and return instructions.  Compile.xsl is a stylesheet that converts this into XSLT.  Loop_example.xsl is the resulting XSLT.  Currently, compile.xsl does not support for-each or break, but these are similar to while and return so I am confident that they are also implementable in XSLT.

- Chuck Morris

<<loops.zip>>

loops.zip