tamie message

Subject: Minutes Sept 30 in wiki + next time call

Minutes in wiki for review (see actions aitems).

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tamie/MeetingMinutes

Next meeting next week Tuesday 14th US:

I will schedule it for:

 2pmPT - 3:30pmPT (solution (a))

because I'll be on teh EAst coast for another meeting.
After that, we should be able to bring it up 1:30pmPT every-other Tuesday (solution (c)) which seems preferred.

Jacques