tamie message

Subject: Please review

Chuck and all:

Please review: we will assume that the following proposal(s) discussed this afternoon are a good starting point for scripting further the Use Cases:

Look in the wiki at the end of the "Requirements" page:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tamie/RequirementItems

I have added a combined "requirement" about features that we discussed in Day 1 of  the F2F:

Requirement Number: 017

Requirement Status: NOT approved

Requirement Type: language features

Requirement Name: a set of script language upgrades

So far this is the latest proposal on the script language.

Jacques