tamie message

Subject: Re: [tamie] New "design" section in wiki

Jacques,

Very good. I like the term 'scriptlet' - more neutral so it can apply
to all uses of the script language.

Just one minor comment: there seems to be inconsistent use of
the etsm: prefix. Maybe it should be removed everywhere to make
it easy to see the names like 'loop' and also like 'eval' and 'decide'.
If not removed, I would have thought it should be used everywhere
instead, including with 'loop', etc.

I've not yet read through all of the content yet but from what I have
read it seems very much in line with our consensus in Seoul.

Many thanks.

Steve

--
Stephen D. Green