tamie message

Subject: uc3 ubl-ish LTS diagram as discussed at Seoul Korea conference

Preliminary Discussion.

The events monitored following the transition to the PurchaseOrderRequest state are primarily for a message that is either a

PurchaseOrderConfirmation

PurchaseOrderDecline (or Rejection)

PurchaseOrderChange.

(There is only one of these 3 messages sent or else a signal (NOF) indicating technical unrecoverable failure for the process instance.)

The transition then would be to the ASN state if the PurchaseOrder Confirmation is received (to Despatch Advice in UBL?)

If either of the other events is received, the first transition is to send a Notification that Cancels the original PO Request.

Then if a Decline was received, the transition is to Stop (it would be to the Failure flavor of Stop in ebBP)

If a PO Seller Side change request was received, then the Cancellation would be followed by a transition to a new

PO request when  the POChange Request was accepted by the original Buyer.

But I am uncertain what happens when the Buyer Declines to accept the Seller’s proposed PO Change request. I suppose a Cancel would be sent. That means the logical label on the Transition to Failure should be “PurchaseOrderRequestDecline or BusinessFailure” How the Seller is notified of the rejection of the

PO Change Request is not clear to me from our discussion of UBL supported processes.

So we probably need to add  discussion on this point so that we can clarify this use case.

I will create an ebBP 2.0 instance for this case once we resolve the above issues and reach consensus on UBL supported process.

It should also be possible to supply BPMN 2.0 diagrams for this use case within the next few months when the choreography and public process visualizations are settled.

It would be nice to have a WS- BPEL and/or a WS-CDL instance eventually also.

oledata.mso

GIF image

GIF image

image001.emz