tamie message

Subject: Re: [tamie] A closer look at BPMN 2

I think we might have a problem with the concept in proposal '08-11-07' that
a message 'ends when it is received'. A message is still being used in the
event board after it is 'received' when the message is being monitored. Also
the message is 'received' in different ways in multiple Tasks/SubProcesses
when, for example, the message gets processed by a web server, then by
a back-office system and possibly when the message is forwarded in a
process like drop-ship or factoring (also of course many kind of internal
process have to pass messages on from task to task).

Secondly, it would be interesting to see if the '08-11-07' proposed event
monitor maps exactly to what we mean in TaMIE by an event monitor.