tamie message

Subject: Diagrams rewrite for UBL 2.1 Sample Ordering Process as submitted to UBL TC

Folks

I resent an edited diagram to UBL TC for the UBL 2 Ordering process
which may be accepted in this or a modified form for UBL 2.1. We'll
see if there is any change to it and whether the UBL TC find the change
acceptable. In the meantime here is a link to the posting which contains
the JPEG (and some XMI) of the adjusted UML activity diagram for UBL
2 Ordering.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200901/msg00017.html

diagram: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200901/jpg00000.jpg

which is proposed to replace somewhat ambiguous UBL 2.0 diagram in spec:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/art/UBL-2.0-OrderingProcess.jpg

Again I'd stress, this is not supposed to limit how UBL Ordering schemas
are used.

--
Stephen D. Green

Document Engineering Services Ltd