tamie message

Subject: Action Items from F2f

All:

Here is the list of Action Items we came-up with at F2F - let me know if updates needed.
Next meeting will be Tuesday 19th (US time)

AI-May8-1: [Chuck] Finalize what statements are allowed in function defs.
Give some thoughts as what returning an error means, especially when invoked from an expr.

AI-May8-2: [Stephen] file an issue about errors in functions:
what could happen if we dont report them properly.

AI-May8-3: [Dale] Look at possible race conditions on post/read events, for concurrent
threads e.g. coming from an and-split about sending two POs to different sellers.

AI-May8-4: [Jacques] Initiate a few "Core Cases" of eTSL scripts that exercise
the selected "core features", and then establish XSLT translation for these.

AI-May8-5: [Jacques] Investigate LTS representation of and-joins vs or-joins:
the state diagram should distinguish these for subsequent eTSL translation.

AI-May8-6: [Dale] About Or-joins: there seems to be three variants of UC3 to consider (?)

AI-May8-7: [Jungyub] Write a small use case that exercises use of Event Board and
correlation of events / messages.

AI-May8-8: [Chuck] Investigate how we can translate "exit" in XSLT...
Are there any restrictions to its use? Can we bubble it? We'd like to cover at least
the kind of use done in UC1.

-Jacques