tamie message

Subject: Core use cases

Started to create 'Core use cases" in wiki  that are supposed to exercise the selected core set of  sTSM language features, for XSLT translation proof of concept.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tamie/CoreUseCases

2 short Core use cases (CUCs) were added, translated (manually) into XSLT, and successfully executed.
These 2 CUC do not need event board - do not catch or post any event.
Feel free to add more (even if not tanslated in XSLT)

Core Use Case 1:

Core Use Case 2

We'll need some more to exercise:

- conditionals (possibly nested)
- function calls
- event catching
- concurrency

One of my disappointments was that advanced date functions as described in
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-xpath-functions-20070123/
were not available in my XSLT package... (fn: functions were, but not op: functions)
Do you know if there is some implementation of these somewhere?

Jacques