tamie message

Subject: RE: [tamie] 'monitoringScript' ? - why not just 'script' ?

+1 for neutrality of script labeling.

           However, I do think that we need to include an overview on
how some of the temporal aspects need to be thought about differently in
testing (retrospective execution context) from monitoring ( ongoing
interaction execution context)

And I think I did begin to indicate that a multithreaded monitoring
context needs some special discussion as a guide for implementations,
assuming that we still are pursuing both a xslt implementation as well
as something less constrained.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques R. Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 9:46 AM
To: stephen.green@documentengineeringservices.com;
tamie@lists.oasis-open.org

Stephen:

Good points... The mark-up should probably remain 100% neutral w/r to
monitoring vs. testing, etc.
Maybe the name of the lge (instead of eTSM / eTSL) could be the only
place where we hint at monitoring or testing.
See the minutes of the F2F, item #5: the current state of mind was to
focus on [business or B2B] "process" .

Jacques