tamie message

Subject: RE: [tamie] 2 Proposals for change of tamie etsm schema

comment inline

-jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: stephengreenubl@gmail.com [
mailto:stephengreenubl@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Stephen Green
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 1:07 PM
To: tamie@lists.oasis-open.org

I note there is one change item to consider for the ETSM draft core schema which would impact on the translator -

to make attribute '//catch/match/@condition' into an element '//catch/match/condition' (to allow addition of further attributes to the 'condition' node)

Another set of changes would not impact to translator -

to add items missing from the translator examples but present in the core set of eTSM features e.g. //decide/else-if

I'd propose these changes since the impact on the translator is minimal. This would result in a new draft, version 0.3 of the Core eTSM schema.

Best regards

Steve

---
Stephen D Green