tamie message

Subject: representing XML structures in a spec?

I'm still trying to find out what notations can be used as
supplement to an XML Schema in a spec to represent
a piece of an XML structure. An example of what I think we
should use is
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/
where there is an "XML Representation Summary"
like this

<example
  count = integer
  size = (large | medium | small) : medium>
  Content: (all | any*)
</example>

I'm hoping this is a convention we can use but I cannot
find out whether it is named/standardised XML
representation notation.

Any pointers?
---
Stephen D Green