tamie message

Subject: Re: Question regarding non-core script elements

So, overall, these seem to be the main parts of the
scripting language (in rough groups of functionality):

var
eval

function
scriplet/param

message
catch/match/condition
sleep
post
start/with-param

loop/on-start/until/next-val/on-final

decide/if

exit

script-package/nms-binding/execution-context/start-with/event-board/filter/condition

exit-report

Best regards
---
Stephen D Green