tamie message

Subject: syntax representation double-checked

I've finished working through the syntax representation and
the XML Schema files for the script markup and the core
script markup.

The double-checked draft locations are listed here

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tamie/ScriptingMarkup

I would note an omission from the main scripting markup:
we do not yet include the 'mask' syntax. Hoping to work on
this next.

Best regards
---
Stephen D Green