tamie message

Subject: Re: [tamie] Vars in execution context

I agree with your reasons for this 'global' variable having
a 'expr' attribute. Does this make it semantically the same
as a 'var' used in scriplets and a 'var' used in functions?
I'm not sure. Other syntactic differences are
1. 'type' attribute - that might not be a big deal - maybe
we can include that in the global 'var'?
2. most important difference might be that the global var
does not contain any other elements whereas scriplet
and function variables may do.

Best regards
---
Stephen D Green