tamie message

Subject: Re: [tamie] Groups - eTSM-wd-r02a (eTSM-wd-rev02a-changes.odt) uploaded

I took the liberty to go through the draft
and align it further with the latest syntax,
especially the examples.

i found there are a few (highlighted) aspects
needing further chaanges to the syntax and
some aspects where I found possible changes
unnecessary.

There are two attributes to maybe add to
'match' (@view and @after).

The 'serialize' element is new to the syntax.
The 'attribute' element is new. Can we avoid
needing to add these?

There are new attributes for exit: 'scriplet' and
'result'. Can these be avoided?

There is a new element for 'function': 'return'.
Can this be avoided?

I *think* we can avoid having to add the attribute
'expr' to 'loop' is we can always use 'until' for
the same purpose.

Best regards

Steve
---