tamie message

Subject: NOTE: Re: [tamie] Groups - eTSM-wd-r03 (eTSM-wd-rev03.odt) uploaded

Just to draw attention to this draft which I've tried to align
more completely with the currently agreed syntax (only
adding the 'view' and 'after' attributes to the 'match' element
in the syntax) leaving out other additional elements and
attributes in draft 0.2. The elements and attributes I've left
out could be added in but this would require an update in
many places to the syntax definitions as noted below.

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green