tamie message

Subject: CSD Creation / Upload Request for XTemp: XML Testing and Event-drivenMonitoring of Processes

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on Monday, July 4, 2011 - 12:33 GMT

Submitter's Name: Jacques Durand
TC Name: Testing and Monitoring Internet Exchanges (TaMIE)
TC Email Address: tamie@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title: XTemp: XML Testing and Event-driven Monitoring of
Processes
Version 1.0
Working Draft Number: WD02
Working Draft URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42293
Committee Specification Draft ##: CSD01
Authoritative: PDF
Approval Link:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tamie/download.php/42786/TaMIE-minutes-May-24-11.txt
Notes:
- same issue as for TAG TC approved CSDs: a previous CSD01 was approved here
but
never published. So this one (currently named CSD02) should probably be
renamed
CSD01, and the "Previous version" links be removed and set to N/A on
front-page.
- there is an XML schema file (same as the Appendix in spec) uploaded
separately:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tamie/document.php?document_id=42787
- will also fill in the form for PR this week.
- if any problem, let me know by email, thx.

--
Thank you for your request.

We will review your request and schedule the preparation and publication of your Work Product shortly.

You can follow the entire TC Administration queue at: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN
or track activity on this request at: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-566

The Standards Development team.

Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society