tax-basc message

Subject: Tax XML Business Analysis

Greetings,

Now that we have a number of members attached to the Business Analysis
committee, I'd like to see if we can get some consensus around what we
should be working on, how we should organize our work, what deliverables we
need to generate and what our timetable should be, at least in the
near-term.  To get the dialog going, I've included some of my thoughts and
invite your comments and suggestions.