tax-basc message

Subject: Action Items in Kavi

Greetings,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm in the process of taking our
sub-committee's to do list and setting the tasks up as Action Items in the
OASIS Kavi system.  I had intended not to broadcast each addition so as not
to create a flood of email, but one got away when I pushed enter too soon.
If you're on the BASC mail list you should have received a message on this.
Please review these action items to verify that I've captured them
appropriately.  For some of the action items we had assigned multiple
individuals, but the system only allows one member to be an owner of the
item.  Let me know also if I've identified the owner properly.

Regards,
John