tax-basc message

Subject: EU Developments on a EU and Europe wide identification

Dear all,

As promised during our last teleconf hereby a hyperlink to some additional information on what is called The GUIDE project('Government User IDentity for Europe') This project will conduct research and technological development with the aim of creating a pan-European architecture for secure and interoperable electronic identification for e-government services and transactions. Unlike I said this is strictly speaking not a EU development but it is a project that is co-funded by the European Union. The hyperlink is http://europa.eu.int/ida/en/document/2512/330
Kind regards,
Ko Zonruiter