tax-chair message

Subject: Re: [tax-chair] Groups - John Aerts removed from OASIS Tax XML TC

Hi Scott,

I am not sure who actually issues these notes.But please could I have a
summary list of all those from the Tax TC who have deactivated
membership to date, and please keep me informed for the future.

Does deactivated mean failed to renew their subscription? Would it also
be easily possible to indicate to me what category of membership these
folks had previously?

Thanks

Dr Carol