tax-tasc message

Subject: TASC call agenda

Folks,

I don't have a formal Agenda for the TASC conf call - the intention
is to discuss how we set about the OAG and UBL tax core component
review and how we "reverse engineer" the indirect tax portion of the
Global Ontology (as discussed and agreed in SF). Dave Chambers of
HMCE will be joining us to add his considerable knowledge of indirect
tax and EU-wide VAT to the pot.

I am flying back from Edinburgh to London tomorrow evening, so if I'm
not back in time please start without me :-)

	Andy
--

Andy Greener                         Mob: +44 7836 331933
GID Ltd, Reading, UK                 Tel: +44 118 956 1248