tax-tasc message

Subject: AW: [tax-tasc] Groups - IndirectTaxScope-v0.3.doc uploaded

Andy,
I have included a comment into the document itself. Don't know, how to do
this in KAVI.
BTW: Please bear with me this afternoon as I will have to leave the TC at
appr. 17:30.
Regards
Arndt

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: andy@gid.co.uk [mailto:andy@gid.co.uk]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. November 2004 11:35
An: tax-tasc@lists.oasis-open.org

The document IndirectTaxScope-v0.3.doc has been submitted by Andy Greener
(andy@gid.co.uk) to the Tax Technical Analysis SC document repository.

Document Description:
Latest version of Indirect Tax work group scoping document. Now includes
definition of Indirect Tax as well as the restricted scope of the first
phase of the analysis and reference model work. Comments please before the
work group conf call on 18/11/04.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax-tasc/download.php/10137/Ind
irectTaxScope-v0.3.doc