tax-xbrl-liaison message

Subject: [tax-xbrl-liaison] Subgroup telecon

Is 3pm ET possible?

george

It has been a while sinds our last telecon.
I would like to set up a telecon and discuss acouple of subjects:
- the letter to the ISC with regards to GL
- tax activities in Boston
- IPR issues around GAAP taxonomies

My suggestion to have the telecon at wednesday march 30 at 4 pm ET.
Is that ok
alternative is a week later.
please react in the group with alternative times or subjects