tax-xbrl-liaison message

Subject: Re: [tax-xbrl-liaison] Subgroup telecon

That day and time (or an hour earlier, as per George Farkas) are good for
me. The week later is more difficult but also possible.

<eccn />

h.j.m.burg@minfin.nl
03/17/2005 04:17 AM

tax-xbrl-liaison@lists.oasis-open.org
cc

Subject
[tax-xbrl-liaison] Subgroup telecon

It has been a while sinds our last telecon.
I would like to set up a telecon and discuss acouple of subjects:
- the letter to the ISC with regards to GL
- tax activities in Boston
- IPR issues around GAAP taxonomies

My suggestion to have the telecon at wednesday march 30 at 4 pm ET.
Is that ok
alternative is a week later.
please react in the group with alternative times or subjects

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.  PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited
liability
partnership.