tax-xbrl-liaison message

Subject: Groups - Subcommittee telecon modified

Subcommittee telecon has been modified by Mr Harm-Jan van Burg

Date:  Wednesday, 30 March 2005
Time:  03:00pm - 04:00pm ET

Event Description:
All Participants should use the following information to reach the
conference call:

Toll Free Dial in Number:  (877)581-9247
International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  (734)414-0271 PARTICIPANT CODE:  834270

Agenda:
It has been a while sinds our last telecon.
I would like to set up a telecon and discuss acouple of subjects:
- the letter to the ISC with regards to GL
- tax activities in Boston
- IPR issues around GAAP taxonomies

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax-xbrl-liaison/event.php?event_id=7435

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20050321T000000Z
DTSTART:20050330T200000Z
DTEND:20050330T210000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Subcommittee telecon
  \nconference call:\n\nToll Free Dial in Number:
  (877)581-9247\nInternational Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:
  (734)414-0271 PARTICIPANT CODE:  834270\n\nGroup: Tax XBRL Liaison
  SC\nCreator: Mr Harm-Jan van Burg
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax-xbrl-liaison/event.php?event_id=7435
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tax-xbrl-liaison/event.php?event_id=7435
END:VEVENT