tax-xbrl-liaison message

Subject: RE: [tax-xbrl-liaison] Telecon invitation - Framework plan

Title: RE: [tax-xbrl-liaison] Telecon invitation - Framework plan

I propose we set this up for next Thursday, January 12, at the standard TC telecon time of 4:00-6:00.  I will get 20 lines.  Let me know if this is not enough to accommodate the group.

_______________________

Susan L. Smoter
Director, Internet Development Services
Electronic Tax Administration
(202) 283-4881
http://www.irs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Fiteni CMA [mailto:alex@fiteni.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:38 AM
To: tax-xbrl-liaison@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

As per the last XBRL Liaison sub-committee telecon, we are looking for interested parties to assist in putting together a task plan and volunteers

to:-

- Create a standard framework for agencies to utilize XBRL -  this might cover the planning process, assessment, and XBRL implementation considerations, along with some case studies.

We really do need an agency input into this roject so that others can take your experience and leverage it.

If someone would also kindly volunteer to host the teleconference, they can choose a date/time next week to set up the call.

Alex
--
Alex Fiteni CMA
President,