tax-xbrl-liaison message

Subject: Call preparing for Tax XML Madrid/XBRL Madrid: May 4, 4 pm EDT

I wanted to schedule a call between now and XBRL Madrid/Tax XML Madrid to catch up on all of the subgroups, plan for discussions at the Tax XML meeting, and make sure everyone was prepared for Tax XML activities at the XBRL Conference. Between now and May 4 at 4 pm EDT, the tentative time for this call, I would like to:

1) Solicit any additional feedback on the Seamless Audit Trail document and discussion so we can work on sharing it with others outside Tax XML

2) Thank the Framework/Methodology group for their consistent efforts

3) Solicit and engage participants in the adoption/software developer equipping and outreach effort

4) Determine other issues we should work on before or at the face to face

5) Find if the group has interest in the December 2006 XBRL meeting in Philadelphia in taking part in similar tracks, offering keynote level speakers, or otherwise influencing that effort, which - believe it or not - is already in full swing

More on the XBRL Madrid conference can be found at http://www.xbrl2006.info

Apologies to Australia - 4 pm EDT is an awful lot earlier than it was last month. Unfortunately, it is not earlier for CET/Europe, or later for PDT/US West Coast.