tax-xbrl-liaison message

Subject: XBRL Processes and Road Map

At the Thursday session, I discussed the draft Road Map and Processes document published by the XSB (XBRL Standards Board). XBRL members have access to those documents at the links provided below.

<eccn />

----- Forwarded by Eric E Cohen/US/ABAS/PwC on 10/09/2006 07:33 PM -----
XBRL International Workspace <wss@hostbasket.com>

09/29/2006 01:15 PM

Please respond to
wss@hostbasket.com

"Reply to All" is Disabled

Eric E Cohen/US/ABAS/PwC@Americas-US
cc
Subject
Processes and Road Map has been added by Hugh Wallis

Alert result
http://sharepoint.xbrl.org/int - XBRL International Workspace

Files Summary
Processes and Road Map was added by Hugh Wallis at 29/09/2006 17:14.

Go to My Alerts to edit, delete, or view your alerts.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.